CaraBox Reveal! | Being Jane

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

CaraBox Reveal!

Hey all! I signed up for the CaraBox Exchange this month for the first time! Kaitlyn at Wifessionals puts this together and she does a phenomenal job! If you want to sign up for March, head over now!

This month's theme was ClubSexy, in honor of Valentine's Day. The idea was to create a box for your lady that is an ideal date night for her and her hubby, or for herself if she is single!

Lex over at Senior Year Blog had me this month. We were matched up by state this time but unfortunately she, and Alli (who I sent to) live in Tucson which is a whole two hours from me, so we couldn't meet up. Two hours is a long drive when you have a toddler!

Lex really paid attention to my interests and preferences on my blog. She put a lot of thought into each thing and it was fun to see what she came up with!

My favorite color is turquoise, which she implemented really well in almost all of the things in my box! Including turquoise tape labeling every item!


These cookies were amazing and I already finished the box. It isn't often you find vegan cookies that are AMAZING. Oddly enough my husband works at Trader Joe's and I hadn't tried these! I'm hooked!


These cookies I have yet to open because I was busy polishing off the Snickerdoodles, but I have had the Speculoos Cookie Butter that TJ's sells so I KNOW these will be amazing.


Lex sent this HUGE pouch of cocoa powder to make chocolate cupcakes (completely vegan). I can't wait!


She took the time to find a vegan recipe for me! Those are hit and miss and I can't wait to bake this one.



Cute parchment baking cups for MASSIVE cupcakes. My hubby will love these.


A Starbucks card, which I already used on my way to an early doctor appointment the other day. ;)


The yummiest granola bar! My 15-month-old couldn't get enough of it! I'd say she ate more than me.


I adore Audrey Hepburn, and she made these cute cupcake decorations. Aren't they sweet?


She made me a trivia game based on quotes from Audrey Hepburn movies! Such a great idea.


And a sweet note encouraging me in my blogging and business efforts. So great!

Also, a hair treatment to make my locks shiny and movie star quality!


Needless to say she put a ton of effort in! I had fun going through the box. Thanks Lex!

I sent to Alli at Allena Mistral. She had to go pick up her box at USPS so soon it'll be on her blog! Check her shop out, it's got some beautiful pieces!

Love & Joy,

Leanne

5 comments:

  1. Yay, I enjoyed reading your post! You are an awesome photographer - making everything look so wonderful. I cannot wait to read about your life journey the rest of the year and beyond. -<3, Lex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Leanne! I found you through Carrie @ Frugal Foodie Mama. :) Goodness, looks like you got some really great stuff from the swap. Which reminds me, I need to post my reveal!! :)

    Thanks for sharing, hope you have a lovely evening!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great box! Good job, Lex. Can't wait to see the box you put together too!

    ReplyDelete