A little Leanne trivia! | Being Jane

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

A little Leanne trivia!



Since I am new here in the blogosphere I thought I would give you a little trivia on moi. But then I thought, why not have you, the reader, ask the questions!


So feel free to comment until 12am (MST) and I will make a lovely post tomorrow answering each and every one of you!


No question is too much, don't be afraid. I'm an open book! You can ask me up to 3 questions per person.


Ready... GO!


Love & Joy,


Leanne

5 comments:

  1. Hi Leanne! I have a few questions for you: Being a nanny and a mom (and of course a wife), how do you find time for blogging, crafting, crocheting, and owning an Etsy shop? Do you ever get overwhelmed with all of it? How do you cope if/when it does become too much?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Leanne, What is your favorite color? How did you and your Hubby decide on the name Emma Jane? How many siblings do you have/ or wish you had?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who would you pick to play you in a movie about your life.. AND if your life was made into a movie, what would the title be? Oh, and who is your blogging idol? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. As a fellow dancer, I'm curious about your experience with that. How long did you dance and where? Did you dance competitively? Are you hoping that your daughter is going to want to be a dancer?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Great post. I found you through thebloghop .Now following you.Please stop by and say hi when you get a chance.
    Be sure and check out my new Blog Hop that we just started, It's Weekly Goals Link Up. It's a great way to stay on track. Have a great day. :) Here's the link in case you want to check it out.
    http://lenettacarnes.blogspot.com/2013/02/weekly-goals-5.html Thanks again
    Lenetta

    ReplyDelete